lecture: A New Vision for OSGeo
The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is undergoing a period of change. For the tenth anniversary of the foundation the board is embracing this change with a new vision, mission statement and goals.
This talk introduces this new direction for the foundation, and explores details of 2016 strategic plan. This talk is of particular importance to foundation projects, community participants and our sponsors.
Attend this talk if you are interested in what OSGeo does in the FOSS4G community and where we are heading next.
Links to project: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors
Start time: 14:00
Room: Plenary Office
- Room Bonn
- GDAL 2.1: what's new ?
- Plenary Chamber
- GeoNetwork: State of the Art
- Still waiting for someone else to do it: Writing documentation for an open source project
- Room Berlin
- Magnacarto – Create map designs for MapServer and Mapnik
- Fireplace Room
- Unleashing the potential of your sensor data with istSOS
- Rhine Lobby
- Open data and the 'power of the crowd'
- Topic Talk - Open Source Opportunities for Land Management