lecture: Serving earth observation data with GeoServer: addressing real world requirements
The presentation will cover GeoSolutions experience in setting up GeoServer based production systems providing access to earth observation products, with indications of technical challenges, solutions, and deployment suggestion.
The presentations will cover topics such as setting up a single unified mosaic from all the available data sources, tailoring access to it to different users, determining the most appropriate stacking order, dealing with multiresolution, different coordinate systems, multiband data, SAR integration, searching for the most appropriate products using a mix of WFS, CSW and so on, serving imagery with high performance WMS and WMTS, performing small and large data extractions with WCS and WPS, closing up with deployment examples and suggestions.
Links to project: https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/
Start time: 14:30
Room: Room Bonn
- Plenary Chamber
- How GIS-friendly are Graph Databases today?
- Fireplace Room
- GIS FOSS based products for renewable energy mapping and assessment in the Arabian Peninsula
- Rhine Lobby
- How to Visualize Indoor Data in 2D Map? Is This the Way to Go?
- Plenary Office
- How the Land Administration community profits from Open Source
- Room Berlin
- QGis as a platform: transforming the desktop QGis for tablet use in Flanders fields
- Developing an Open Pedestrian Landmark Navigation Model