lecture: geOrchestra SDI - Project Status Report
geOrchestra is the free, modular and secure Spatial Data Infrastructure software born in 2009 to meet the requirements of the INSPIRE directive in Europe.
It is built on top of the latest stable versions of GeoServer and GeoNetwork.
In this talk we will briefly present the geOrchestra SDI, before going through the major contributions during the previous year, to answer the following questions:
* how the project moved from tainted to generic artifacts (war files, debian packages, docker images)
* how to deploy a geOrchestra SDI instance in 10 minutes
* how to build your robust, high performance and high availability SDI in the clouds
Links to project: https://github.com/georchestra/georchestra
Start time: 12:00
Room: Plenary Chamber
- Rhine Lobby
- Open Source as part of an Open Data initiative.
- Fireplace Room
- OGC Soil Interoperability Experiment - Experiences in using a standard to exchange soil data
- Plenary Office
- SMW @ OSGeo Wiki – How semantics improve the wiki and facilitate a collaborative database for OSGeo
- Room Berlin
- Digital field mapping with Geopaparazzi and gvSIG
- Room Bonn
- Using Open Source Tools to Visualize Spatial Activity Drone Restrictions
- Commercializing open data in Norway