lecture: Development of national spatial information sharing system using the FOSS4G and CKAN , Drupal
The Japanese government has begun to create and execute a plan to take advantage of the combined spatial information and ICT technology.
From 2014 the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications has developed the G-space platform for circulating to collect spatial information of the public and private sectors.
I have participated in the development to use the FOSS4G in this system.
The G-Space platform of Japanese Goverment is based on data catalog system configured with CKAN and Drupal.
We improved spatial information data preview feature in CKAN.
We created additional data processing functions for the space-based resources in the CKAN.
We did a feature extension for space resources of the selected in CKAN to be displayed using LeafLet .
Also we use the GeoServer + PostGIS as a back-end to provide spatial information.
Even if the use request to this system becomes much, as can be supported by clustering the back-end system.
I'm going to the explanation how we had used the FOSS4G in this system.
Start time: 15:00
Room: Rhine Lobby
- Room Bonn
- Geospatial web services using little-known GDAL features and modern Perl middleware
- Plenary Chamber
- Leveraging Big Geo Data through Metadata
- Room Berlin
- GeoServer Styling Hints and Tips for Prettier Maps
- Plenary Office
- From a Knitting Podcast to a Geospatial Meetup. Building community to share your passion.
- Fireplace Room
- Microservice approach of sensor data integration