lecture: OL3-Cesium: 3D for OpenLayers
Concretely, a globe is created and synchronized using raster and vector data from
the 2D map. This is done without plugin thanks to WebGL.
This talk is a general presentation of Cesium and OL3-Cesium. We will compare
OpenLayers and Cesium and demonstrate how a 2D map can be enhanced with 3D.
Current stand and work in progress will be discussed, both in Cesium and Ol3-Cesium.
This talk is for anyone interested in 3D with OpenLayers 3. Come to this talk
if you are interested in new ways of presenting and interacting with your map.
Links to project: https://github.com/openlayers/ol3-cesium
Start time: 11:30
Room: Plenary Chamber
- Using and extending GeoPackages
- Room Bonn
- State of GeoGig
- Room Berlin
- The new PyWPS-4: your Python based WPS server (PyWPS project report)
- Rhine Lobby
- Towards pycsw 2.0 - project report
- Fireplace Room
- Flood mapping and analysis platform based on open satellite data and free and open source geospatial
- Topic Talk - Open Data with Open Software - the Copernicus Program