lecture: KNReise: OpenSource access to open, geospatial cultural and natural datasets
KNReise is a collaboration-project among Norwegian governmental bodies working with cultural, historical and natural data.
As the project neared it's conclusion, and had gathered, created and geolocated a huge amount of data and published it using REST APIs the next step was to present the data in a uniform manner.
We where tasked with making a client-side only, fully configurable, OpenSource web solution for displaying data from a number of different APIs.
Using OpenSource components we where able to pull this off, and this talk will present both the product as well as the process.
Links to project: http://github.com/knreise/demonstratorer
Start time: 10:00
Room: Fireplace Room
- Plenary Office
- Open Source Motorsports
- Plenary Chamber
- Interoperability with OpenLayers 3
- Room Bonn
- Building Sustainable Resilient Communities with FOSS4G and Open Data
- Integration testing of Web Mapping applications (including web mapping server) using Python
- Rhine Lobby
- OSM Stats: Rewarding contributors and real-time tracking of OSM
- Room Berlin
- Processing Copernicus Sentinel data with GRASS GIS