lecture: QGIS Lessons plugin. A new way of teaching QGIS
The QGIS Lessons plugin allows users to interactively run lessons and tutorials from QGIS. It automates certain steps such as data loading or preparing the QGIS interface, and leaves other steps to be manually executed by the user. This way, it is ideal for self-paced tutorials and allows the user to focus on the most important steps and concepts.
The Lessons plugin also includes functionality to easy create new lessons, with tools that capture user interaction or automatically create screenshots of the QGIS interface.
New lessons them can be shared as QGIS plugins, and our goal is to promote the usage of the Lessons plugin and have a large collection of free lessons that cover most of the QGIS functionality.
Links to project: https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-lessons-plugin
Start time: 16:00
Room: Fireplace Room
- Plenary Office
- RESTful Geoprocessing API
- Rhine Lobby
- Open Source strategies in a federal office - migrating from closed software to OS development
- Room Bonn
- How WebGL vector maps work
- Garbage Collection with FOSS4G
- Room Berlin
- Geomajas: Where did we go wrong?
- Plenary Chamber
- Using PostGIS in a real advanced way !
- Topic Talk - „become INSPIRE'd by OSGeo“