lecture: GeoNetwork: State of the Art
On the last couple of years, GeoNetwork has evolved a lot. What are the latest features? What challenges are their developers facing now? Where are metadata catalogs heading to? Can we merge the tradicional spatial data with the most modern open data technologies? Are data catalogs deprecated or are they still useful?
Links to project: http://geonetwork-opensource.org/
Start time: 14:00
Room: Plenary Chamber
- Room Bonn
- GDAL 2.1: what's new ?
- Still waiting for someone else to do it: Writing documentation for an open source project
- Room Berlin
- Magnacarto – Create map designs for MapServer and Mapnik
- Fireplace Room
- Unleashing the potential of your sensor data with istSOS
- Rhine Lobby
- Open data and the 'power of the crowd'
- Plenary Office
- A New Vision for OSGeo
- Topic Talk - Open Source Opportunities for Land Management