lecture: Using Mapillary data for editing maps
This talk is going to give an overview of the different data endpoints of Mapillary, for example images, object detections (e.g. street signs), objects and vector tiles.
We will look at different integrations like OpenStreetMap iD editor, JOSM, Wiki Loves Monuments and others using portions of this data to improve or document physical spaces.
Also, the talk will cover different Open Source integration libs like OpenSfM, MapillaryJS and the iD editor.
Start time: 09:30
Room: Rhine Lobby
- An overview of Docker images for geospatial applications
- Plenary Office
- OpenSky Network - Crowdsourced and Open Air Traffic Surveillance Network
- Plenary Chamber
- What's new and cool in OpenLayers
- Fireplace Room
- GeoDataStore; governmental open data cloud storage and easy metadata creation
- Room Berlin
- A complete toolchain for object-based image analysis with GRASS GIS
- Room Bonn
- Humanitarian Capacity Building and Preparedness with QGIS